PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information you provide to us. Personal information you may provide to us when you use the Services or otherwise includes:
- Contact data, such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number;
- Profile data that you provide when you register for or update your account on the Services, such as your name and password, home city or town, age, profile image, height, weight, equipment you own, activity preferences, and followers.
Information collected automatically. We, our service providers and our third party partners may automatically log information about you, your computer, headset, PC, or mobile device, and your activity over time on the Services and other online services, including:
- Usage data, such as the date and time of your access, visit or use of the Services, pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, searches you conduct on our Site or Services and information about your activity on a page or screen.
- Device data, such as unique device identifier, media access control address, network information, hardware model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address as well as usage and traffic data and information about how the device interacts with the Services.
- Precise geolocation data, such as when you authorize our mobile application to access your location.
- Biometric data, hand movement data, hand tracking data, and voice data, such as data on your movements, gestures and voice, gathered while you use our Services.
Some of our automatic collection is facilitated by:
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of tracking user activity and patterns, helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are typically used demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked, typically to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of marketing campaigns. We may use web beacons to track your use of Site or Services or to collect information about your interactions with our email messages, such as the links you click on and whether you open or forward a message, the date and time of these interactions and the device you use to read emails.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the purpose for which it was provided, including without limitation for the purposes described further below:
Service delivery. We may use your personal information to:
- provide you with access to the Services;
- support and maintain your use of the Services
- monitor your use of the Services;
- provide you with the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests and other special offers;
- enhance or supplement the Services;
- communicate with you about the Services, including regarding the status of any orders of products and to respond to your inquiries, including for customer support; and
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Services and our communications.
Research and development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and our business. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and promote our business.
Marketing and advertising. We and our third party advertising partners may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes:
- Direct marketing. We may send you Epic Cube-related or other direct marketing communications as permitted by law. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described in the “Opt-out of marketing communications” section below.
Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Services; and
- prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
With Whom We share your personal information
Payment processors. Any payment card information you use to make a purchase on the Services is collected and processed directly by one of our payment processors, such as Meta, and we never physically receive or store your full payment card information.
Other users and the public. By using the Site or Services, including creation of a profile or submission of public queries, you may make certain of your Personal Information available to others, such as your name, your user name, and your picture. This information may be accessed by users who use the Site or Services and may be accessed by commercial search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, and Bing to the extent that such engines are permitted to access the Site or Services.
Service providers. From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses that we believe to be trustworthy and have privacy practices consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, music integration and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by Epic Cube.
Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services they render to us.
Law enforcement. Epic Cube will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose your personal information to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property or rights of Epic Cube or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Account information. If you have purchased a subscription or otherwise signed up for an account, then you may access your account at any time once logged on, and you may modify, update and change your account settings through your account on the Services. When you update information, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You can also delete your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will need to verify that you have the authority to delete the account. Also, some information may remain in our records after your deletion of such information from your account, and public activity on your account prior to deletion may remain publicly accessible.
Cookies. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, the Services may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy settings and location data. Users of our mobile application can disable our access to their device’s precise geolocation in their mobile device settings.
Advertising choices. Like many companies online, we may use services provided by Google, Facebook and others that help deliver interest-based ads to you. Your choices for limiting collection and/or use of your personal information by these companies include:
- Browser settings. Blocking third party cookies in your browser settings using or ad-blocking browser plug-ins/extensions.
- Mobile device settings. Using your mobile device settings to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Platform settings. Using Google’s and Facebook’s interest-based advertising opt-out features:
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
- Ad industry tools. Opting out of interest-based ads from companies participating in the following industry opt-out programs:
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- Digital Advertising Alliance:
- aboutads.info, which lets you opt-out of interest-based ads on websites.
- AppChoices mobile app, available at https://www.youradchoices.com/appchoices, which lets you opt-out of interest-based ads in mobile apps.
The opt-out preferences described above must be set on each device for which you want them to apply. Not all companies that serve interest-based ads participate in the ad industry opt-out programs described above, so even after opting-out, you may still receive some cookies and interest-based ads from other companies. If you opt-out of interest-based advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may be less relevant to you.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Choosing not to share your personal information. If you do not provide information that we need to provide the Services, we may not be able to provide you with the Services or certain features. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive the Services when we request it.
Third party platforms. If you choose to connect to Epic Cube through your social media account on Facebook or Google or another third party platform like Meta, you may be able to use your settings in your account with that platform to limit the information we receive from it. If you revoke our ability to access information from a third party platform, that choice will not apply to information that we have already received from that third party.
Other sites and services
We employ a number of technical, organizational and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are a parent or guardian or otherwise become aware that a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal information, please contact us to request it be deleted by sending us an email at email@example.com.
international data transfer
We are headquartered in the United States and may use service providers in other countries. Your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country.
How to contact us