Cromos – outline and color animations is a set of components that allows users to create easily many types of outline and color animation effects.
What’s new in version 1.7.0 of Cromos – outline and color animations
New version 1.7.0 is out and available on the Asset Store and brings huge performance improvement and TWO brand new outline modes: Fast Solid and Fast Glow.
These outline modes are extremely cheap and optimized for low-end mobile devices and VR (tested on Samsung GearVR) since they work as post processing effects requiring just 1 blit operation.
Asset Store: http://u3d.as/Bmr
VR support: tested on Samsung GearVR (currently only multipass rendering is supported, but Single Pass Stereo Rendering is in our roadmap).
Complete changelog version 1.7.0:
- PERFORMANCE: Outline system optimized to work with single render camera + command buffer. It provides better performance.
- ADD: 2 new outline modes added: Fast Solid and Fast Glow, optimized for mobile and low-end devices. Previous outline modes are now called Accurate Solid and Accurate Glow, optimized for PC and other mid/high-end devices.
- ADD: It is now possible to switch outline between single game object and whole hierarchy
- FIX: in some cases the rendered image of outlined object was vertically flipped
- ADD: new After Transition Actions in Property Animator: DeactivateGameObject (formerly Deactivate), DestroyGameObject (formerly Destroy), DisableComponent, DestroyComponent)
- CHANGE: PropertyAnimatorEvent moved to a new file
- FULLSCREEN FADE
- FIX: now in FullscreenFade the fade sphere size is automatically computed correctly